Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pizza


My parents and siblings were coming over for dinner and I had already promised pizza. I started making my usual pizza crust but in a very distracted moment I poured a cup of water directly into my bread machine. I realized the error almost immediately but water was already dripping out of the bottom. That ment I very quickly needed to find another pizza crust I could make by hand with minimal amount of effort.

In a quick search I found a recipe that looked easy enough, and I prayed that it would be tasty too. I was very pleased with the results.

This pizza had one of the best crusts I have ever made. I followed the pizza crust recipe from King Arthur. Using all the dough to make a thick pizza in my favorite cookie sheet. I did use olive oil on the cookie sheet which gave me the crispiest crust I have ever made. I want to try this recipe again and try some of the other options offered by the recipe.

This particular pizza had very traditional toppings which were requested by the guests. Pizza sauce, peppers, onions, pepperoni and of course mozzarella cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment